Tue, October 16, 20183:30 PM - 6:30 PM
70.3 Ironman Envelope Stuffing
Tuesday afternoon, October 16th, from 3:30pm-6:30pm in the athlete village at Tempe Beach Park. Park in the Tempe Beach Parking lot off of Ash and Rio Salado Parkway, just west of Mill Ave bridge and south of Tempe Town Lake.
- Adults and high school students are needed to fill Ironman 70.3 racer envelopes with important race items.
- Minimal movement needed for this job.
- This is where you sign up to help stuff envelopes.
- For helping with this task, AZ FCA will receive a charitable donation from the Ironman Foundation that will be used to help send kids to camp!
- For more information email John & Debbie.
- To register, follow this link.