Fri, June 14, 20192:00 PM - 11:00 AM
Flagstaff Training Retreat at Dairy Springs Campground, Group site 'A'.
- Friday, 2pm through Sunday at 11am
- Bring your family and/or friends. Participate in as much or as little as you like!
- Options for: mountain biking, road biking, trail run, road run and lake swim, as well as hiking, reading, relaxing etc!
- Please RSVP so we know you are coming. group site holds 40 max, but we can look into reserving the other one too if needed.
- Only two (2) vehicles per site are allowed. A fee of $8 per night will be charged for a second vehicle. Discount cards are not accepted for second vehicle fees.
- No amplified music or public address systems allowed
- Check-in time is 2 p.m Friday.; check-out time is 11 a.m Sunday.
- Tents and small motor homes up to 35-ft. are permitted at both campgrounds
- No hookups
- No horses allowed in the campground
- Motorbikes may only be used for entering or leaving campsite
- Campground roads and parking spurs are gravel
- Click here for more information on Coconino National Forest
- Don't Move Firewood: Prevent the spread of tree-killing pests by obtaining firewood near your destination and burning it on-site. For more information visit dontmovefirewood.org.
From Flagstaff, Arizona, go southeast on Lake Mary Road/Forest Road 3, for 21 miles. Turn right (west) on Forest Road 90 at the north end of Mormon Lake. Proceed 4 miles to Dairy Springs Campground (4.6 miles to Double Springs Campground).